Thursday, September 3, 2009

Outed at Blogher!

Well, now I've really done it. Moments after posting about all the projects I am doing this month I received a comment from a mysterious Debra. All I can say is uh-oh.

I've been outed, people! Outed! And on the internet, no less! Wait. What's that? Oh. You mean I already outed myself by having a blog? Hmmmph. Fair enough. Did you know that Debra is going to check back to see if I complete my projects?? What do you mean that only attention-seeking egoists have blogs and that I am secretly delighted to be mentioned on the blogher website!?!? Sigh. I can see that I will get no sympathy from you.

Anyway, while I am busy sewing (after all, someone will be checking up on me), I hope you will check out the Blogher website. Debra authors the Crafts column and was kind enough to mention this humble blog in her post on Sewing Month. Who knew that I was part of a community of women who blog? Well, I am. Except, of course, for the times when I am a man who blogs because his wife is either too drunk and stuffed with jamon or has been exhausted by her nephews. At those times, I'm Phineas. Or, rather, he is. Phineas, that is... he's the him... who blogs... Oh stop it, you know what I mean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are like world-wide-web famous! Now you'll have to finish your projects and post the results!

I am glad you and the gang had a great time at Martha's Vineyard!

Mar-Mar