Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lady Grey Fabric!

Hooray!


What you are looking at is a red-orange boucles for the outer shell (it's a bit more orange in person) and a black, white and turquoise print silk charmeuse for the lining. Being a New Yorker, I definitely get stuck in a rut of always opting for black. It's practical, slimming and goes with everything. But I really want this coat to be a statement piece, and what color could be more perfect for autumn in the Northeast than orange? And the turquoise in the lining really makes the colors pop. Both are from Mood.

4 comments:

Auset's Stitched Treasures said...

Nice selection and combination of fabrics. This will be smashing Lay Grey!
Angela

Heather said...

Oh wow! I love it! The lining fabric is especially snazzy.

Ellen said...

Love your combination! I think you and your Lady Grey will make quite the statement!

Clio said...

Thanks, ladies! I LOVE these fabrics - I'm totally excited and a little scared to work with them.