Monday, April 4, 2011

Destashing: 5 Down, One to Go

All the patterns I'm looking to pass on to others are now spoken for, except for this last one:

Butterick B5216: Size L-XL

If you would like it, simply comment on this or Friday's post saying so, and how I should get in touch with you to get your address.

I hope the rest of you who "won" these patterns (really, since it was first-come, first-served, I'm not sure what to call you: awardees? winners? quicker-than-the-others typists?) will post about what you make or send me an email about it. 

Diane, Angela and Andrea - Patterns are in the mail as of this afternoon.

Barb - As soon as you email me your address, I'll get yours out, too.

Happy sewing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is adorable. I'd be happy to give it a new home!
pendlestitches[at]jonesmail[dot]eu

Anonymous said...

HA! I just put my copy of this in the Goodwill bag. It's just not my style.

Unknown said...

I love it, Id be happy to give it a new home!